We hosted Gajendra Singh Shekhawat ji, our #Honourable #Minister, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, RD & GR, Govt. of India at the Indian Institute of Technology, Ropar / iHub – AWaDH @ IIT Ropar
He lauded the #research, #innovative, and #entrepreneurship efforts of the institute and impelled the academic fraternity, to actively engage and collaborate in driving impactful contributions towards the development of the country.
In line with the objectives of the #NationalMission on #InterdisciplinaryCyberPhysicalSystems, our Honourable Minister Gajendra Singh Shekhawat launched iHub – AWaDH @ IIT Ropar flagship initiatives SPRINT and SAMRIDHI with an aim to stimulate #research, #innovation, and #entrepreneurship in our country, with a specific focus on enhancing #CyberPhysicalSystems within the domains of #agriculture and #water.
• Research-preneur incubation program for startup aspirants
• Supports existing and upcoming potential ICPS research ideas or early-stage innovators and researchers
• Approximately 20-30 entrepreneurial ideas per year
• Investment ranging from 3.6 lakhs to 25 lakhs
• Supports existing and upcoming potential Cyber Physical Systems startups
• Focuses on DeepTech, Hardware, and software R&D and innovations
• Supports around 10-15 Deep-Tech startups per year
• Funding of up to 50 lakhs for each startup
#Innovators, #Entrepreneurs and #Startups working in #ICPS #AgriTech #WaterTechnology express your interest to join us under #SPRINT and #SAMRIDHI via link:
Stay tuned as we share more exciting updates about #SPRINT & #SAMRIDHI.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://ihub-awadh.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/LinkedIn-Post-SPRINT-SAMRIDHI-min.pdf” title=”LinkedIn Post SPRINT SAMRIDHI-min”]